Realme Watch was launched in India by the company on Monday 25th MAY 2020 featuring a color display and 2.5D curved glass. The smartwatch currently has 12 preloaded watch faces but is expected to get more than 100 later on. The company has provided the Realme device with health and fitness-related features including a heart rate sensor. Realme has always been compared to Xiaomi. When it comes to smartwatches, Xiaomi has got its Mi Watch that was launched in November last year. Let’s see how both the smartwatches stack up against each other.
Realme Watch vs Mi Watch specifications
Realme Watch features a 1.4-inch 320×320 pixels touchscreen display with 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. There is a three-axis accelerometer and a PPG sensor on the smartwatch. It comes with an IP68-certified build that has dust and water resistance.
On the Mi Watch, there is a 1.78-inch 368×448 pixels AMOLED touchscreen with 326ppi. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 3100 SoC. It comes with a six-axis sensor, heart rate sensor, GPS support, compass, and barometer on the watch. It is also water and swim-proof.
Realme Watch vs Mi Watch battery, connectivity
Realme Watch comes with a 160mAh battery that is claimed to deliver seven days of usage when the heart rate monitor is enabled (nine-day battery life with disabled). The smartwatch by Realme supports Bluetooth v5.0 connectivity and is compatible with Android 5.0 Lollipop or above — using the Realme Link app. There is no SIM card support on Realme Watch.
Mi Watch packs a 570mAh battery. The company claims it will last up to 36 hours on a single charge. There is support for dual-SIM cellular connectivity via eSIM. The smartwatch also includes Wi-Fi connectivity, Bluetooth, and NFC support.
And at The Last and Interesting Part of Comparision of All the Gadgets and Devices Which is Price So let’s Look the Price Comparison Between RealMe VS MI Watch.
Realme Watch vs Mi Watch price
Realme Watch is priced at Rs. 3,999. The wrist strap designs will be available separately in Red, Blue, and Green color options for Rs. 499 each. On the other hand, the Mi Watch is much more expensive at CNY 1,299 (roughly Rs. 13,700). The price of its premium variant is CNY 1,999 (roughly Rs. 21,100). However, these for the Mi Watch are the prices in China and the watch is set to launch in India. Colour options on the watch include Silver and Black.
Other Recommended Smart Watches
Also, you can Find Some Good Smart Watches in the Market here we Like some Brands Which are Really competitor of These 2 Watches.
- The brilliant 1.3″ color display is now full capacitive touch, supporting taps and swipes, so it is easy to read and operate.
- The strong polycarbonate case makes the ColorFit Pro 2 featherlight on your wrist and is available in 4 beautiful colors with matching swappable straps.
- 24×7 heart rate monitoring with the built-in optical HR monitor that measures your heart rate every five minutes.
- 9 sports modes to cover all your activities, whether you walk, run, hike, bike, treadmill, work-out, climb, spin, of performing yoga.
- You can sweat as much as you like and even wear the ColorFit Pro 2 in the rain, thanks to its IP68 waterproof rating.
- With up to ten-day battery life, ColorFit Pro 2 can go for more than a week without needing to be charged via the included magnetic charger.
- Complete activity and health tracking with sleep monitoring, heart rate monitoring, step tracking, sedentary alarm, and calories burned. , Optional menstrual tracking for women takes the guesswork out of cycle tracks.
- Track your health and fitness details for the past 2 weeks and see an overview for the last 30 days in the NoiseFit Sport app
- Customize your ColorFit Pro 2 with multiple watch faces that can be changed on the device itself.
- Control music playback on your smartphone with the remote function on your ColorFit Pro 2, Bluetooth v5.0 compatible with all smartphones running Android 4.4 or iOS 8.0 and above
- UP TO 45 DAYS BATTERY LIFE: A powerful battery capable of lasting up to 45 days on a single charge. Charging time: Approx. 2.5 hours
- 3 ATM WATER RESISTANT: Designed to withstand all your activities rain or shine, this watch is 3 ATM certified, equivalent to about 30 meters water depth
- Use Mi-Fit App to connect the phone
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Comfortable to wear day and night; You will even forget it’s there on your wrist
- ACTIVITY and SPORTS TRACKING: Track daily activities and sports like indoor and outdoor running, walking and cycling
- REFLECTIVE ALWAYS-ON: The display is always on and easily readable under bright sunlight
- NOTIFICATIONS: Receive notifications for incoming calls, emails, messages, and other apps. Sedentary reminders if you’ve been sitting too long